WHAT CAN WE DO NOW?
It is not a time to pretend to just sound good.
If you confront your (enemies) rather than avoid them, you will be in a better position to deal with them.
• Advocate the five actions on page 5.
• Communicate to whomever you can by all means available, your advocacy: friends, elected officials, the Tibetan Government in Exile, Chinese embassies and authorities, all media, the United Nations.
• Avoid “China-made” goods and investments.
• Join the Alliance Against Chinese Genocide. Email:
• Contributions appreciated but are not tax-deductible. Not supported by any government agency.