Friday, December 28, 2007

For 46 Years, the Dalai Lama’s Policies Have Failed

For 46 Years, the Dalai Lama’s Policies Have Failed

I have left no stone unturned.

Negotiation.
I am committed to negotiations. 1961-2005

Negotiation has failed, Oct. 25, 2004

China has refused to negotiate or even meet at any meaningful level.

I realized (in 1994) it would be impossible to negotiate with people who believe in this crude and criminal fashion.

Peace Plans.
The Dalai Lama’s 5 Points, the Salzburg Proposal and innumerable plans over the years are ignored by China except as occasions for increased Chinese violence against Tibetans, e.g. the current Strike Hard campaign in Tibet.

Kowtowing to China.
• Every time I saw Mao, he inspired me again.
• I want to help the Chinese in any way I can.
• I advised Tibetan escapees to return to Tibet to help their country.
• Softening of Dalai Lama’s Tibet Uprising Day speeches

World-wide Publicity Campaign. :sells Dalai Lama books,earns admiration,royalties,VIP friends,awards for the Dalai Lama but does nothing for Tibet.

Ahimsa (non-violence)makes occupation easier and undermines Tibetans willing to fight for their freedom

No comments: